Polaris started like a company in 1954 and the products today are based on a legacy of past innovation that allowed it to build powerful machines that conquered the elements. The Polaris RZR UTV that is standard, is available in an 800 or a 1000 series or models. They can conquer the elements and here are a few specs about the 1000 series RZR.
• It has a 999 cc engine, 4 stroke with DOHC and 2 cylinders.
• Suspension – Dual A-arm Walker Evens that has in the front 2 Needle Shock absorbers
• Automatic transmission that has Neutral, High, Low, Reverse and Park.
• The rear suspension has a trailing Arm Walker Evens with 2 Needle Shocks
• The drive system is a high performance turn on the demand AWD/2WD system.
• Brakes are four wheeled hydraulic disc breaks that has dual bore F/R calipers.
• There is a liquid cooling for the engine.
• 90 inch wheel base.
• Two seats.
• Capable of hauling 740 pounds.
• Digital gauges like tach, speedometer, tripometer, odometer, voltage meter, fuel gauge coolant temp, check engine list and hour meter.
In the video below you can see a modified version of the above mentioned RZR. UTV sets the off-road racing champion Rj Anderson behind the wheel of this vehicle and turns him loose on the Washington State wilderness track. They build the track construction for over two weeks.
UTV outdoes itself in the following video (1:39) of a greatly modified Polaris RZR XP-1000 Side by Side. Rj Anderson is in the RZR while the vehicle has been toted through the sky by the helicopter, and after that dropped onto the rickety “Raiders of the Lost Ark” – style ramp.
Also, the uphill ramp jumps are amazing together with the many other tricks and obstacles that this alpha RZR does. This reminds us of playing Donkey Kong, but in real life. Throw in a few Russian Racing Tractors together with a mud pit just for a good measure. The end of this video is with classic cliffhanger moment with the standard “2 be continued”. Check out the following video and share your opinion with us. Enjoy watching it!